Estampa’s Innovation and avant-garde spirit have always been its main pillars. We make wines that are the true expression of each grape variety enhanced by the technique of blending.
The technique of blending consists of the careful use of two or more noble grapes, each one contributing its best traits to make well-balanced wines with a unique personality.
This method has allowed us to achieve unsurpassed wines in balance, character and expression that distinguishes them from the rest, especially those given by the unique identity of its place of origin: Colchagua Valley.
In 2001, Estampa's state-of-the-art winery was established in Palmilla town. This is a special location in the heart of the Colchagua Valley and on the local Wine Route.
The architect Claudio Blanco conceived a geometric and contemporary style building. Three materials were basically used in its construction: steel (for a pillar and roof structure), fiber cement that looks like wood, and two large vaults of exposed concrete.
The building houses all the technological requirements for the production of premium wine.
- 2007 award - Contribution and Architectural Development to the Landscape of Chile; given by Universidad del Desarrollo.
- Annual production 700,000 bottles.
- First with Amphorae Drunk Turtle in Latin America.
- Patio de Vendimia equipado con Pellenc y Bucher.
- 700 m2 barrel room which is equipped with the latest technology to ensure the best temperature and humidity conditions